July 27, 2014

(via gthegentleman)

July 27, 2014
makinglovebanana:

Good morning, my love bananas.
mudwerks:

there’s always time for coffee…

makinglovebanana:

Good morning, my love bananas.

mudwerks:

there’s always time for coffee…

(Source: blvckvanilla)

July 27, 2014

(Source: enelojodelculo, via helenofdestroy)

July 27, 2014

jeanjeanie61:

Gloria Pall

http://forum.blu-ray.com

(via beatnikdaddio)

July 27, 2014

mudwerks:

Hank Williams | Ramblin’ Man

(via mudwerks)

July 27, 2014
bigbennklingon:

Pat Bronte

bigbennklingon:

Pat Bronte

(Source: eroticity.net, via bigbennklingon)

July 27, 2014

(via oneknottyguy)

July 27, 2014

(via gaggedandtied)

July 27, 2014
memeguy-com:

Being mistaken for a millionaire sucks

memeguy-com:

Being mistaken for a millionaire sucks

July 27, 2014
makinglovebanana:

My PA says that 90% of success is showing up. And the other 10% is keeping yr stockings perfectly aligned. 
Who am I to argue?

makinglovebanana:

My PA says that 90% of success is showing up. And the other 10% is keeping yr stockings perfectly aligned. 

Who am I to argue?

(Source: contac)

Liked posts on Tumblr: More liked posts »